Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Creepy "Bi-curious" Hipster

I would first like to apologize to my readers for not updating recently. I wanted to keep cranking out what i think to be quality posts. After a while of writers block, i was suddenly hit by some inspiration in the form of stranger approaching me at the Stetson East dining hall at Northeastern University.

For the record, I'm not making fun of gay people. I'm making fun of this guy...

Daniel, a freshman at Boston Conservatory School of Music, came over to me as I sat alone, watched the UConn Basketball game, and enjoyed my turkey sandwich. He sat uncomfortably close considering how many open seats there were at the time. i was a little annoyed but i did my best to ignore him. Then he stood up, reached into his, over-the-shoulder book bag, and said "Woah!" Then he glanced at me and saw my puzzled face brought on by the slight outburst. He apologized, "Sorry. I just had way more condoms in here than I thought." I ignored him. "...I'm about to try gay sex for the first time tonight. I've got the alochol and everything. I dont think i can go through with it sober."

"....What?" I stuck around for the material. He had shaggy brown hair and a dirty looking beard. He also had yellowish-brown neglected-looking teeth. Given the topic of conversation he started with me, he seemed less like a practical joker and more like a red flag kind of guy. I asked "So what sprung this curiosity?" He had a, "Hey girls! Don’t leave your drink lying around!" kind of look about him. Also, because of the "I'm about to try gay sex for the first time tonight" comment, he had a "Hey guys, don’t leave your drink lying around either…" vibe going on too.

He said, "Well I’ve already plenty of sex with women. Where do you go from there?"

"Well if you're straight, more sex with women..." Yeah, I'm sure this creepo gets laid constantly :/. I assumed the opposite. i thought maybe he was going prison gay because perhaps consentual sex with women may not have been going so well.

"I'm straight, I’m just a little..."

"Prison gay? Bi-curious?"

"Yeah, that’s it. Bi-curious."

I'll skip the dialogue to give you an overview. He told me many TMI's, some too gross to post. One of which was how on Monday he accidently slipped it into a girl's butt and decided he liked it. Just as he said, "Then I accidently slipped it in her ass. I was wondering why it got tighter!" a girl from the table behind him reached for the chair next to him. She asked "Can we borrow this?" Then she retracted to find a chair elsewhere. I recognized her from one of my classes. Sweet...

I asked i I could write about him and he was like, "Yeah sure...?" looking at me like I was the the odd one in this situation. He told me his name was Daniel. I gave him my blog address. I told him to check it out. As I left, he offered me some of his condoms, which he tried to hand me in a huge wad. I declined.

1 comment:

  1. from the title, I thought this post was gonna be about you. haha just kidding

    ReplyDelete